YOU ARE VISITOR

1/10/2012

A Winter Wish Freebie Template & 4X's Design Tag :)

Here is a tag I made with the art of 4X Design, you can purchase all of her fantastic tubes at PTE: http://psptubesemporium.com/fourxsdesigns/
And you can follow her here: http://fourxsdesigns.blogspot.com/
I used my kit, A Winter Wish with this tag and it really compliments this tube!
You can find out more about my kit HERE
And here is the template I made for this tag! It is intended for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
 Click the preview below to download.  A thank you would also be very appreciated :)
xoxox

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 11, 2012. Thanks again.

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!