YOU ARE VISITOR

1/21/2012

What Kind of Valentine Are You?

Well, first off, take THIS little test and see what it says about you... Here's my results:

You Are an Anti-Valentine




As far as you're concerned, Valentine's Day could cease to exist and the world would be a better place for it.
You don't hate love and romance, but you hate the commercialization of it.

You also can't stand the idea that you need to be in a relationship to be happy. In fact, you really resent that.
For you, the perfect Valentine's Day is to forget that it even exists. Your normal life is nice enough as is.


LMAO well doesn't surprise me, but by the scrapkits I made for this holiday, you'd never know which one is more like me :P

Both kits are available both in full size for digital scrapbooking layouts (or you can hybrid scrap, print out the papers/elements you like and put together your layouts the old fashioned way) and in tagger size for those who like to make signature tags!

To purchase, click HERE or HERE :)







0 comments:

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!