- 2015 (7)
- 2014 (1)
- 2013 (80)
- February O'Scrap Blog Train Freebie!
- Fairytale Winter Snags
- Sweet Surrender Gimp Tag Tutorial
- Find Me... get some snaggables :)
- What Kind of Valentine Are You?
- ASD Closing Sale
- Free Commercial Valentine's Day Pack
- How to Make a Heart in Gimp
- FTU Animated Gimp Tutorial- Winter's Love
- A Winter Wish Freebie Template & 4X's Design Tag :...
- EMOtionally Yours Cluster Frame Freebie
- CT Tag by Stefani!
- CT tag by Lavendar Angel
- A Winter Wish Scrapkit & FREEBIE
- 2011 (122)
- 2010 (15)
10:29 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
Now right click on the oval layer in the layers box and choose ALPHA TO SELECTION. You'll see marching ants around the selection... Click once on the rectangle layer to make it the active layer. Go to SELECT>INVERT and EDIT>CLEAR. You should have what looks like half a heart. Well just duplicate the layer and use the flip tool to make the other half.
Zoom in so you can line it up right. Put the two together and then right click on the layer in layers box and choose MERGE DOWN.
Now that ou have your heart, you can scale it to fit the project you're working on. See how I made a multi-layered heart?
Hope you liked this tutorial :) thanks for viewing!