- 2016 (1)
- 2015 (9)
- 2014 (1)
- 2013 (80)
- 2012 (120)
- Naughty Nurse Template & Tag Tutorial
- November O'Scrap Freebie Cluster Frame & Quickpage...
- Manik Monday Sale! Eerie Night Tagger for 50 Cents...
- Spooky Friends Gimp Tag Tutorial
- Beauti-licious Award
- Blog Award!
- Free BCA Templates by Me and Leah :)
- Breast Cancer Awareness Cluster Frame Freebie & FT...
- Eerie Night Tag by Rabid Designz
- DO YOU ♥ ANIMALS?
- What an Eerie Night! Tagger Scrapkit
- 2010 (15)
8:20 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
For this tag, you will want the PTU kit called Naughty Nurse, by Wicked Princess Scraps. You can find it at any of the stores she sells at, just visit her blog http://wickedprincessscraps.blogspot.com/
You will want the hot nurse tube by ArtMam, which is FTU thru one of my favorite forums, The Zone Groups.
The mask is "MythMask30" form the FTU NAUGHTY MASK COLLAB at Creative Misfits, click HERE to go download that.
And I made a little template to include with it all. It just makes the finishing touch for this tag I think. Click the preview below to download the template...
1. Make a new canvas with dimensions of 600 x 600. Go to LAYER>TRANSPARENCY>COLOR TO ALPHA to make background transparent.
2. You will want to "open as layers" the following from the scrapkit and scale to:
PAPER 8- 500 X 500
MAT- right click and choose alpha to selection then right click on PAPER 2 and choose add alpha channel. SELECT>INVERT and EDIT>CLEAR. Delete the original MAT.
RX- merge the new MAT layer with the RX layer then right click and choose alpha to selection and go to SELECT>GROW by 10. add a new layer and fill with a light grey shade. ADD NOISE to this layer- FILTERS>NOISE>RGB NOISE with settings at 20/20/20/0
PILL- 93 x 76
BOTTLE- 50 x 94
STAT- 359 x 212
CLIP- 100 x 217
THERMOMETER- 37 x 94
Place all accordingly...
3. Open the template.
4. Open as new layer tube of choice. I duplicated the layer then scaled one to 203 x 289. Move that one to left side of tag. Duplicate the scaled layer so there's two of that size... position one with face in bottom white circle area of template and the other with the stethoscope on top white circle layer. Right click on the each white circle layer of template and choose alpha to selection, then click on the tube layer to make active and SELECT>INVERT and EDIT>CLEAR. Both the tubes should now be the size of the circles, and if you're not happy just edit and undo until you get it just right... make these layers go below the drop shadow layers and move the opacity slider to 82.
5. For the clip, you will want to zoom in real close and use the eraser tool on some of the actual paper clip part so it appears to be clipped over the tag.
6. Add a drop shadow to the tube on left by going to FILTERS>LIGHT AND SHADOW>DROP SHADOW with settings at -6/6/6 then add a drop shadow to the following with settings at 2/2/2: STAT, BOTTLE, PAPER2 (also with settings at -2/2/2) and the grey noise layer in back (also with settings at -2/2/2).
7. Open mask... Go to COLORS>INVERT then LAYER>TRANSPARENCY>COLOR TO ALPHA. Then right click on this layer and choose alpha to selection. Right click on PAPER 8 layer and choose add alpha channel. Then go to SELECT>INVERT and EDIT>CLEAR. Your paper will look like the mask. Delete original mask. Move the opacity slider down a bit, 50% or so.
8. Add your copyright info to the tag. This artist requires the copyright symbol, their name and work info and website.
9. I used a font called Eight Fifteen. I did it in a light red shade and then added noise to it. Right click in layers box, alpha to selection, grow the selection by 2, add a new layer and fill with white. Then add drop shadow and place accordingly.
10. Use the rectangle select tool to crop your tag. Once you have it a good area around it marked, go to IMAGE>CROP TO SELECTION. Save as .xcf so you can go back in and make changes if necessary, otherwise when you're pleased with the outcome, save as .png
Thanks for viewing :) xoxox
8:56 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
My kit, EERIE NIGHT, is included in the sale today (which also happens to be Halloween) so get over to Heartbeatz Creationz and snag this kit at 50 cents!!!
Just click HERE :)
3:20 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
This tag was made with the cute lil kit called Scary Friends by AW Designs which you can purchase HERE.
I used a FTU mask in the Halloween mask pack by Creative Misfits which you can download HERE.
You can make this tag also... follow the steps below to make one for you :)
kitty- 143 x 215 and flip (this will be the top layer)
6. Use the rectangle select tool to crop around the outside of your tag. Go to IMAGE>CROP TO SELECTION.
1:19 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
This award was given to me by
Thank you :) xoxox
This award is for the Beautiful Women (and Men)
who grace us with their talents
in the Tagger Community.
The intent of this award is to pass it on
to the Designer, Tagger, or Artist
who has inspired you with their endless talent
and who has touched your heart.
There are many out there.
Let's see how far we can pass this on.
♥HERE'S TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!♥
I have three I'd like to pass this onto today...
she is a sweetheart and has great tubes!
freaking awesome CU freebies!
don't miss all the blog train freebies there!
12:41 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
Thanks to Amy & Leah over at Gimptastic Tuts for this award!
There are 6! blogs that I would like to pass this award onto :)
9:56 AM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
My friend Leah from Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts and I made up a few signature tag templates for breast cancer awareness month. Please read the credits and TOU in the zip file. These templates are intended for personal use only. Do not share. Direct others to the blog to download themselves. Click preview to go to 4shared and please leave a comment :) xoxox
1:58 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
This cluster frame was made with the free Breast Cancer Awareness kit called Paint the Town Pink made by Wicked Princess Scraps. It is a gorgeous kit!
Click the preview above to go to 4shared to download the cluster frame I made with this kit. If you download, please leave a comment here on my blog letting me know you like it :)
This is the tag I made with it! Follow the steps below if you want to make one to!
The FTU tube is by Ralf Straaberg and can be found at Dreamscape Imaging HERE and using your DSI license number is needed with this art.
The FTU mask (#24) I used is by Creationz by Witchy's Heart and can be picked up at her blog HERE
1. Open up a new canvas size 800 x 800 should be sufficient. Go to LAYER>TRANSPARENCY>COLOR TO ALPHA to make transparent.
2. Open as new layer the mask and scale to 650 x 650 then go to COLOR>INVERT and LAYER>TRANSPARENCY>COLOR TO ALPHA.
3. Open as new layer paper 16 from scrapkit. Right click on this layer in layers box and choose ADD ALPHA CHANNEL. Then right click on the mask layer and choose ALPHA TO SELECTION. Click again on paper layer to make it active and go to SELECT>INVERT and EDIT>CLEAR. Now paper 16 is the mask, so delete the original mask.
4. Open as new layer the cluster frame.
5. Add your tube of choice, for this one I scaled it down just a little bit. I added a drop shadow by going to FILTERS>LIGHT & SHADOW>DROP SHADOW with settings at 1/1/1 and again at -1/1/1. Then I duplicated the tube layer as you can see below in this screenshot.
Click on the frame layer to make it active now... then use the fuzzy select tool and click within the center of the cluster frame. Click on the original tube layer to make active, then go to SELECT>INVERT and EDIT>CLEAR.
Now click on the top (copy) tube layer to make active. Use the rectangle select tool to crop out JUST the bottom portion of this layer.
6. Open as new layer paper 19 and scale to 500 x 500. Right click on this and choose ADD ALPHA CHANNEL also. Then use the ellipse select tool to crop the paper just inside the boundaries of the frame. Go to SELECT>INVERT and then EDIT>CLEAR and set this layer directly behind the cluster frame layer.
7. Use the provided copyright info to type out your own text, use copyright symbol, artist's name, website and for this artist, you must use your license number whenever you use his art. Place this information somewhere so it is easily legible.
8. I used a font called Amazing Ruler. I color picked the shade of the frame and then used the text tool and wrote in my name. Right click on this layer and choose ALPHA TO SELECTION then add a new layer, and fill that layer with white. Add a decent drop shadow. Now for the pink text, add noise by FILTERS>NOISE>RGB NOISE and settings at 20/20/20/0. Then go to FILTERS>DECOR>ADD BEVEL with thickness at 5. Add a bevel to the white text layer also.
9. Use the rectangle select tool to crop your work, when you made a selection go to IMAGE>CROP TO SELECTION.
10. Save your work as a .xcf so you may return and make changes if necessary, otherwise when you're done, save as .png
Thanks for viewing this post~ hope you like what you see :) xoxox
1:36 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
Check out this tag made by my friend Melissa! Her blog is http://rabiddesignz.blogspot.com/ :) She used my Halloween kit Eerie Night, which can be purchased at Twilight Scraps, Heartbeatz Creations or Aussie Scrap Designs!
1:27 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
Not only is the week of October 1st "Be Kind To Animals Week" but October 4th is "World Animal Day."
So please, do something today or whenever you can to show that you care about the welfare of animals. You can donate to the Humane Society or a local wildlife or conservation group. You can volunteer at an animal shelter or sponsor an animal there. You can pick up garbage/litter or add a special sanctuary (birdhouse or a water feature) for the wildlife in your own backyard. And also, you can appreciate your own pets and animals by showing them extra compassion, buy them an extra treat or play with them a bit more... There are alot of ways to celebrate animals!
Here are my furbabies :) They're getting alot of attention today and everyday ♥
12:37 PM | Posted by annaica | | Edit Post
Here is my newest tagger size kit called Eerie Night, full of witch's magic and potions and black cats and creepy, spooky creatures you'll find only on Halloween! You can purchase this for only $1.50 from HERE or HERE or HERE but it's only available this month, so get it while you can!