- 2015 (4)
- 2014 (1)
- 2013 (80)
- 2012 (120)
- August O'Scrap Blog Train *CU/PU FREEBIE*
- NEWSTORE! Come over and SAVE :)
- S.S. Steampunk Fairy Gimp Tag Tutorial
- Breastfeeding Resources
- "My Dad Rocks" Gimp Tag Tutorial
- FREEBIE CU OK MASK PACK
- Twilight Scraps Collab!
- Showing Off Tags I Made :)
- EMOtionally Yours Kit & Wordart Freebie
- ♥ Please Vote For My Daughter To Be The Next Gerbe...
- Hotter Than A Firecracker Gimp Tag Tutorial
- July O'Scrap Blog Train *CU OK BOTTLECAP*
- 2010 (15)
These are simple textured ribbons with a bit of glam to them... All 5 ribbons are in 1 PSD file to make it easier for you, and the size is approximately 300 x 900 pixels per inch (tagger size). Click the preview above to download. And if you download, it would be nice to see a thank you!
TOU state that this product may not be redistributed as a stand alone product, nor as a CU product... I hope you enjoy finding ways to use these ribbons :) xoxox
Annaica's Place (YOU ARE HERE)
Black Widow Creationz
My Sweet Tater
1. The Breastfeeding Moms group on Cafemom! The ladies in here are VERY supportive and will encourage you to continue thru the weak moments, when you think you're gonna give up. I am very thankful for this group, it has helped me NUMEROUS times.
2. LactMed. This database will inform you of trials that have been completed with each drug and the outcomes. It gives accurate information and is always up to date. Great for anyone that has to take prescription medication! I think it's always best to check things out yourself and not just trust what others say.
3. The Quintessence Foundation. They encouraged me to start a local competition for the annual global record they have. We placed 99th globally for Largest Site! My local site has a Facebook page, it's link is to the right of my blog... Feel free to like that page! I want to say to other breastfeeding mommas to look into this and either find their closest local competition OR start one if they can't find one. You can also count yourself from home! Check it out :)
4. Infant Risk Center by Dr. Hale. This webforum along with helpful articles is a multitude of knowledge.
5. The Peaceful Parenting blog. This blog is fun, relaxed and promotes natural parenting techniques. I love reading the posts on there :)
6. Kellymom is the number one source I hear referenced.
7. La Leche League International is another site that is used by breastfeeding mothers round the world and has local support groups!
8. The World Health Organization says, "Exclusive breastfeeding is recommended up to 6 months of age, with continued breastfeeding along with appropriate complementary foods up to two years of age or beyond." And has all the statistics in one place to look thru.
9. Your local WIC office (you can find an alphabetical list of state offices HERE). The website says, "WIC participants who reported having received advice to breastfeed their babies from the WIC clinic were more likely to breastfeed than other WIC participants or eligible nonparticipants."
10. Your local Health Department, or their website geared for women's health HERE. There often is a certified lactation specialist that works at your county health department and can help you find resources in case you need more!
These are the sites I have used for resources and I have found alot of support and help by visiting these sites, so I hope you may find them helpful also!
You will want the PTU kit Daddy's Special Day by Creative Scraps by Crys, which you can find HERE.
While you're over there, pick up the FTU template Crys made HERE.
And grab the mask pack I have on my blog HERE because I used the wavy mask in there :)
Let's get started.
1. Open a new canvas, size 800 x 800. Go to LAYER>TRANSPARENCY>COLOR TO ALPHA to make background transparent.
2. Open up as new layer paper 3 in kit. Right click this layer in layers box and choose ADD ALPHA CHANNEL.
3. Open up as new layer the masks. Delete the top and bottom layers, you want to use the WAVY mask. Right click on this layer and choose ALPHA TO SELECTION and then click on paper 3 layer of kit to make active. Go to SELECT>INVERT and then EDIT>CLEAR. The paper layer now should be your mask layer. So delete the original wavy mask layer, then duplicate the new paper mask layer. We'll come back to this in a bit.
4. Now you need to open up as new layer the template. Delete Raster 1, 3, 4, merged and 6. Then colorize Raster 2 to a medium to dark blue, and add a drop shadow (FILTERS>LIGHT AND SHADOW>DROP SHADOW with settings at 3, 3, 15). Right click on Raster 5 in layer box, choose ALPHA TO SELECTION. Make a new layer and make your color box have a light turquoise blue as foreground and a medium/dark blue as the background color. Click on the BLEND TOOL and check settings- make sure the shape is spiral cw, then starting from middle to the the upper left corner draw a line. The text should now be the blended colors... Add noise. FILTERS>NOISE>RGB NOSIE with settings at 20/20/20/0. SELECT>NONE and delete the original Raster 5 layer from template. Use the eraser tool to erase the stars that are a part of this layer, if you like, at the bottom... Then right click and ALPHA TO SELECTION then SELECT>GROW by 2. Add new layer and fill with white. Add a drop shadow with same settings used as above.
5. Open as layers frame 4 in kit. Scale to 330 x 207. Add drop shadow.
6. Open as layers grass #1 in kit and scale to 250 x 208, duplicate and place on each side.
7. Open as layers frog 2 in kit and scale to 148 x 172 , place accordingly. Add drop shadow.
8. Open as layers boat in kit and scale to 185 x 121. Add drop shadow.
Visit Twilight Scraps now to get yours before it's gone! Only available until Jul 31st!
HOTTER THAN A FIRECRACKER freebie tag template/wordart by Creative Scraps by Crys.
The PTU kit EMO 4th OF JULY by Crystal's Creations.
FTU mask #25 by Creationz by Witchys Heart.
The tube is FTU by David Collins and is found at The Zone Groups :)
Let's get Started.
1. Open up the template.
2. Open up the mask. COLORS>INVERT and LAYER>TRANSPARENCY COLOR TO ALPHA.
3. Open up paper 11 from scrapkit. Right click, ADD ALPHA CHANNEL. Right click on mask layer, Alpha to Selection. Click back on paper layer and go to SELECT>INVERT and EDIT>CLEAR. Add noise- FILTERS>NOISE>RGB NOISE levels at 20/20/20
4. Right click and Alpha to Selection Raster 7, add new layer, fill with royal blue. Add noise. Alpha to Selection, SELECT>SHRINK by 9. Add new layer, fill with white. Go to FILTERS>DISTORTS>ERASE EVERY OTHER ROW. Keep presets. Repeat these steps with Raster 8. Delete original Raster 7 and 8 layers.
the firecracker in template, and both of the blue layers in template.
SORRY FOR THE DELAY BUT HERE IS MY PORTION OF THE JULY O'SCRAP BLOG TRAIN :)
There are 2 files- a PSD template so you can customize the bottlecap/heart/bones & there is a PNG file already ready to use. Both are acceptable for commercial and personal use. Please read the TOU in zip file. And as always, click the preview to download... if you like it, please leave me a note here on my blog so I know my creations are halfway decent LOL. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit the rest of the train :) xoxox
Black Widow Creationz
My Sweet Tater
Hi everyone! I am having issues with my computer... haven't been able to get onto blogger except on my phone. That is how I am posting right now. I have a great freebie CU item waiting to be posted for the O'Scrap train this month. So just bear with me, I will hopefully be able to get it up here soon! Thanks for being patient :) xoxox