- 2016 (1)
- 2015 (9)
- 2014 (1)
- 2013 (80)
- 2012 (120)
- O' Scrap June Blogtrain
- CU OK MESH SHAPES FREEBIE
- PU/CU LAVA LAMP TEMPLATE FREEBIE!
- BIG SALE!!! Don't miss it!
- Japanese Aurora Tag Tutorial Using Gimp
- "Scream Bitches" Tag Tutorial
- Gothic Obsessions Gimp Tutorial
- Love Whispers Tag Tutorial
- Another Tag Made with my Birds & Bees Kit!
- Collab Template Challenge with Creative Misfits
- Freebie Cluster Frame and Seductress Tag Tut
- "A Rose in Poisoned Rain" Tag Tutorial for Gimp
- Freya & Funky Punky Emo Gimp Tutorial
- O'Scrap May Blog Train Wordart :)
- 2010 (15)
annaica's place (you are here)
Black Widow Creationz
Butterfly Kisses Scraps
Her Royal Tagstress
My Sweet Tater
S.G. Rowe Designs
Vermont Angel Eyes
The scrapkit I used is made by Crystal's Creations. It is called DRAMA BITCHES and you can purchase it HERE.
The tube I chose to use is by Zlata_M and is called SCREAM and is full of so many fun layers to pick and choose from!!! I had a blast with it, and definitely recommend buying it. You need a license to use it from PFD and can get it HERE.
Let's make the tag!
1. Open up the template. Delete the wordart, and any text with it...
2. Open up the mask and scale it to 914 x 777. Then go to COLORS>INVERT and LAYER>TRANSPARENCY>COLOR TO ALPHA. Add noise by going to FILTERS>NOISE>RGB NOISE and keep the settings at 20/20/20/0. Make sure it's positioned where you like it, as the bottom layer in layers box.
3. Open the splat in the kit and put it on upper left side of template, but a layer above the mask. Then duplicate this layer and use the rotate tool. Rotate to 55 degrees. Move this copy to bottom right side of template, also a layer above the mask. Merge the two splat layers when you find them to be where you like them.
4. Open the fence in the kit and position it above the black circle right layer in template. Duplicate the fence and flip the copy. Make the copy invisible by hitting the eye to the left of the layer in the layers box. We're working with the visible fence layer for the moment. You need to right click on the black circle right in layers box and choose Alpha to Selection. Then make sure that the visible fence layer is the active layer by clicking on it in layers box. Go to SELECT>INVERT and EDIT>CLEAR. The fence should be proportioned within that black circle right now. So you will want to repeat all these steps with the fence copy layer, so make it visible and redo all these steps... Then when you have them both cropped and positioned right, merge the 2 layers. Then move the opacity slider over to 37.
5. Open the sparkles in the kit and position it behind the pink square in the template. Duplicate and flip the copy and put the copy over on the other side, under the green square in the template. They just want to be poking out far enough to add a touch of bling :)
6. Open as layers paper 4 and paper 11 in the kit. You need to get these papers to have a transparent background so click on one paper at a time and go to LAYER>ADD ALPHA CHANNEL. Then position paper 4 under the green square in template and paper 11 under the pink square in template. The next step is to use the magic wand/fuzzy select tool and click inside the green square. Make sure when you do this that the green square IS the active layer- it needs to be the blue highlighted layer in layers box. Then you will see marching ants within the inside of the green square. Go to SELECT>GROW by 3. Then go to SELECT>INVERT and click on the paper 4 layer to make it active. Go to EDIT>CLEAR and the paper 4 will now be under the green square- basically filling it. Repeat these steps with the pink square and paper 11.
And I used the free tube called HOLIDAY STALKER made by Ismael Rac, which you need a license to use, and can get at www.xeracx.net.
I also used FTU circle masks from the Creative Misfits. You can get them HERE!
1. Open up as a new layer the Paper 1 from kit. Go to LAYER>TRANSPARENCY>ADD ALPHA CHANNEL. Resize to 700 x 700. Duplicate this layer.
3. Open paper 5 from kit. Resize to 500 x 500.