YOU ARE VISITOR

11/04/2011

Happy DSD :) Freebie


Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!  Here is a freebie for you :)
This birdhouse template was previously PTU, and I thought it would make a good freebie for all my followers! I amped it up a bit... threw in a wooden birdhouse png file in there also!  So I hope you can get some use of it.  It can be used for personal or commercial use... read the TOU included in download.  Just click the preview above to go to 4shared.  And please if you download, let me know if you like this freebie ♥ xoxox

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

Angelika said...

Thank you for sharing
from Angelika from Photography Tips

Cindy said...

These are lovely! Thank you so much!

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!