YOU ARE VISITOR

10/31/2011

November O'Scrap Freebie Cluster Frame & Quickpage


I have a great freebie for you on the O'Scrap Blog Train ride :) A full size quickpage and a cluster frame available both in full size and tagger size made from my kit, Autumn Retreat!  And above is the preview of the coordinating 4 pack of full size quickpages which you can find at Aussie Scrap Designs, Heartbeatz Creationz or Twilight Scraps :) 
The freebie this month is for PERSONAL USE ONLY!  Just click on the preview below to download, and let me know if you liked it, please.  Follow links below to stay aboard the train :) xoxox



Photobucket 
 Annaica's Place (YOU ARE HERE)

6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Stephanie said...

Fall is one of my favorite seasons! Thanks for representing it so well in this blog Train!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!

Noko411 said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely work. :)

Shannon said...

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!