YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





Search

Loading...

GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

9/30/2011

October O'Scrap CU Candy Corn Freebie


This pack comes with one PSD template to make your own customizable candy corn and one premade purple candy corn png.  Read the TOU in the download, as this is my creation and you are downloading a copy of it, not the rights to the image.   Estimated size is 800 x 800 and 72 DPI.  If you download, leave a comment on my blog letting me know you like this freebie :)  xoxox

Photobucket 
 Pamkez

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the cute candy corn!!

Noko411 said...

Thank you for sharing your work!

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!