YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





Search

Loading...

GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

9/07/2011

Free Pumpkin PNG CU ok :)

Last year I took some pics of my daughter with pumpkins and thought I'd try my hand at extracting one of the images. I don't know exactly how to get around all that grass but perhaps it will be handy somehow. TOU are easy... this pumpkin image mustn't be uploaded to any sharing site (photobucket, or other online image searches). If someone wants this image, it is ok to come to my blog to save it for your own use. SO just direct them here. Hope you find some ways to use it :) If you have questions, you can find my email in the right sidebar. Click the image for full size.



1 comments:

Divine Kreationz said...

thank you so much!

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!