YOU ARE VISITOR

8/31/2011

September O'Scrap Blog Train CU OK Crayons


Here is my portion of the blog train this month :) There are 5 commercial use OK crayons in basic school colors. They are all in one PSD file to make it easier. TOU state that these crayons may be used this item in scrapkits or for other commercially aimed endeavors. They may not be redistributed as a stand alone product or as a CU item. Do not share. Direct others to blog to download.
You can get full size crayons HERE
You can get taggersize crayons HERE

If you download, it would be great if you leave a note here saying thanks :) Hope you like them! xoxox


Photobucket







annaica's place YOU ARE HERE


















































6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Dwana said...

Thanks so much for your contribution to train...love the crayons and can't believe i didn't even think about them when I was designing :)

Anonymous said...

Love the crayons! Thanks very much.

Anisah said...

Thanks so much for this and your other freebies!!!

Anisah

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!
SAS

boop52245 said...

thank you for sharing this train

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!