YOU ARE VISITOR

8/23/2011

My 100th Post! Freebie Punk-A-Licious Cluster Frame!


Wow this is my 100th post so we have to put a freebie up!!!!!! I made this cluster frame using the awesome scrapkit called Punk-A-Licious made by the talented Crystal's Creations which you can find HERE.
This frame can be used for personal use only, do not share, direct others to blog link to download.... Click the preview above to go to 4shared and please leave a comment if you download, let me know if you like it :) xoxox

P.S. the 101st post will be a tutorial so come back and check it out!

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Aug. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

Tag Junky said...

Awesome freebie! Thanks so much, hun! xoxox ~Bee

LadyMauve said...

Congrats on your 100th post and many more lovely creative items. :-)

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!