YOU ARE VISITOR

7/15/2011

Showing Off Tags I Made :)

Here is an avatar and a couple tags I made using my scrapkit- EMOtionally Yours, which can be purchased right now at Scrappin Hens... It will soon also be at my other stores! I used the art of Lady Mishka in these tags and you can find it at Scraps and the City. The second tag uses a tube of hers which she shared with all her friends in her Facebook group :) Her tubes have such great colors that match with my kit! And she is a wonderful person, very talented artist! So I just wanted to show off these tags I made, thanks for looking :) xoxox



















0 comments:

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!