YOU ARE VISITOR

7/01/2011

July O'Scrap Blog Train *CU OK BOTTLECAP*


SORRY FOR THE DELAY BUT HERE IS MY PORTION OF THE JULY O'SCRAP BLOG TRAIN :)
There are 2 files- a PSD template so you can customize the bottlecap/heart/bones & there is a PNG file already ready to use. Both are acceptable for commercial and personal use. Please read the TOU in zip file. And as always, click the preview to download... if you like it, please leave me a note here on my blog so I know my creations are halfway decent LOL. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit the rest of the train :) xoxox


Photobucket





Annaica's Place





Black Widow Creationz





Charlieonline





Crystals Creations





Connies Pages





Freeks Creations





My Sweet Tater





Pamkez





Tasha's Playground





Wicked Creations













PREVIOUS POST:
Hi everyone! I am having issues with my computer... haven't been able to get onto blogger except on my phone. That is how I am posting right now. I have a great freebie CU item waiting to be posted for the O'Scrap train this month. So just bear with me, I will hopefully be able to get it up here soon! Thanks for being patient :) xoxox


Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2


0 comments:

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!