YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





Search

Loading...

GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

7/23/2011

FREEBIE CU OK MASK PACK

Ok, I am really new at making masks LOL... But I had these laying around for a little while and wanted to offer them! You can use them for commercial use or personal use. TOU state that they can't be redistributed as a stand alone product, or redistributed as CU when in original form. There are 3 in the pack, all in one PSD file to make it easier. I hope you can find some use for them! Click the preview to go to 4shared... And please, if you download, leave some love :) xoxox

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks for sharing!

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!