YOU ARE VISITOR

7/29/2011

August O'Scrap Blog Train *CU/PU FREEBIE*



These are simple textured ribbons with a bit of glam to them... All 5 ribbons are in 1 PSD file to make it easier for you, and the size is approximately 300 x 900 pixels per inch (tagger size). Click the preview above to download. And if you download, it would be nice to see a thank you!
TOU state that this product may not be redistributed as a stand alone product, nor as a CU product... I hope you enjoy finding ways to use these ribbons :) xoxox


Photobucket





Annaica's Place (YOU ARE HERE)



Black Widow Creationz



Charlieonline



Crystals Creations



Connies Pages



My Sweet Tater



Pamkez



Red Butterfly



Tasha's Playground



Wicked Creations


6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jul. 30, 2011. Thanks again.

Judy said...

Thank you -- I am a newbie and have not tried this before so I am excited to unzip and see!!

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for sharing! :)

boop52245 said...

thank you

Cindy said...

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely designs! Much appreciated!

Marisia Bonnema said...

thanks gf

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!