YOU ARE VISITOR

6/01/2011

Yay! I Recieved Another Blog Award!



I am honored to say I recieved a blog award from my friends Amy & Leah over at http://amyleahsgimptastictuts.blogspot.com/ and also from my friend Terri at http://creationzbywitchysheart.blogspot.com/ Thank you so much for thinking of me!!!

This award is to acknowledge blogs that rock.
If you know a blog that rocks and want to give them this award then send them a message that says "Your Blog Rocks!!"
Since we have accepted this award we must pass it on to 5 other people that we think have rockin blogs.
There are no rules to this award. Only that you send it to 5 people that you think deserve this award. Just make sure you leave them a message.

The 5 blogs I think ROCK are:
1. Scrap Rebellion
2. Unsaid Things
3. HippieDaze Scrappin' Stuff
4. Scraps by Randy's Sin



It was hard to choose just 5! Thanks again to Amy & Leah as well as Terri for handing the award over to me and my little blog :)

0 comments:

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!