YOU ARE VISITOR

6/04/2011

Well Hello Kitty Template Freebie




I made this template for a tube by Gary Rudisill called Well Hello Kitty, that is at PTE and if you want to go check it out, just click HERE. I will be putting up a tutorial very soon using this template and that tube, so come back and check it out soon!



Click the preview to download from 4shared... Please read the TOU on the right panel in my blog before downloading and leave a thank you here on my blog to let me know you liked it and you downloaded :) xoxox

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jun. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!