YOU ARE VISITOR

Buy Here!





I CT For...





Search

Loading...

GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

6/15/2011

A Little Love Cluster Frame Freebie & Tut





Here is a freebie frame for personal use only that you can use for tags! I made it with the kit called "A Little Love" by AW Design that you may purchase HERE. If you want to download this freebie cluster frame, just click the preview above to go to 4shared and please leave a thank you if you do :)




And below is the tag I made using the frame above, which also uses a FTU tube by Maxine Gadd called Musk Rose. You need a license to use her art and the tube and license can be found HERE.


I am going to include a quick tutorial!

1. Open frame.

2. Add tube layer II.

3. Color pick a pale beige for foreground color, use the shade from the lightest flower in tube. Color pick a pink shade from darker part of flower for background color.

4. Add the element 20 from scrapkit. Use ellipse tool to crop out excess- SELECT>INVERT, EDIT CLEAR. SELECT>NONE.
5. Use Ellipse select tool to frame within frame. Add new layer, fill with foreground color. SELECT>NONE.

6. Add another layer and fill this selection with background color. Go to FILTERS>DISTORTS>ERASE EVERY OTHER ROW and ROWS EVEN ERASE. Go to FILTERS>NOISE>RGB NOISE with 20/20/20/0.

7. Add another layer and fill it with foreground color, add noise and erase every other row. Then make a selection within frame with ellipse tool again and go to SELECT>GROW by 10 and SELECT>INVERT and EDIT>CLEAR. SELECT>NONE. This is now your very bottom layer in layer box, I would call it the mask... Move opacity slider to 50%.

8. Add correct copyright info- symbol, artist, artist's site, along with your license number if applicable.

9. For the text, I used a font called Dreamed About You. I right click, SELECT>GROW by 2 filled with shade I color picked from lipstick of tube. Add a drop shadow- FILTERS>LIGHT AND SHADOW>DROPSHADOW 8/8/15.

10. Save as an .xcf so you can go back in and make changes if need be. When satisfied, save as .png


Thanks for viewing this post, hope you liked it :) xoxox

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jun. 16, 2011. Thanks again.

Jane said...

Thank you!

Terms of Use

All my creations were made with my own ideas. If my templates, tutorials, wordart, scrapkits, etc. resemble other designs, it is purely coincidental. Please feel free to use my PERSONAL USE creations for personal use only and my COMMERCIAL USE creations for personal and/or commercial use :) Do not claim my creations as your design. TOU must be followed when using my CU items. Sale of my personal use items is not allowed. If you post my designs in your online group, please be sure to also post a link directly to my blog. If you have any questions about my creations just email me at iloveluci09@gmail.com.


Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!