YOU ARE VISITOR

6/22/2011

CU OK SAND FREEBIE



I ran into a few scrapkits without sand and needed sand, so here is my best (for now) attempt to make sand LOL.


I made a PSD file in full size that has both fullsize and taggersize png files attached. Terms of use are simple... Don't share as a stand alone product, just send them to my blog to download if they want it by itself... And credit my blog when you use it in your scrap kits!


Click on preview above to download from 4shared. If you like this freebie, leave me a message saying so! I get tons of you all downloading but maybe one in 50 says thanks. So be nice and let me know if you like it :) xoxox

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jun. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!