YOU ARE VISITOR

5/31/2011

O' Scrap June Blogtrain

June starts out another month with O'Scrap Blogtrain and the color palette was bright and cheery! I made a mini kit- 5 papers & 10 elements for you! It is personal use only, read the TOU in the file when you download. And please leave some love if you download :) xoxox








Download the tagger size kit HERE.



Download the fullsize kit elements HERE and the papers HERE.



If you decide to use this kit in any of your online groups, just make sure to link it directly to my blog. I also would love to see what is being made with it- my email is located in the TOU on the right side... Feel free to show me what you've made!




And go check out the coordinating kit I made, only at Twilight Scraps right now! It is great for those who want to reminisce the 60's and 70's! I think you will love it :) Just click the preview below to go to the store!!!














Thanks for stopping here! You can go back to headquarters or continue on the train!







Photobucket





annaica's place (you are here)



Black Widow Creationz



Bratty's Dezinez



Butterfly Kisses Scraps



Charlieonline



Crystals Creations



Connies Pages



Darlins Creations



Freeks Creations



Her Royal Tagstress



Jenny's Designz



My Sweet Tater



Pamkez



S.G. Rowe Designs



Vermont Angel Eyes



Wicked Creations

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jun. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Love these colors! Thanks so much for your hard work and contribution.

Tags4NC said...

I love how bright this is! Thanks for sharing :)
~Lesley~

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

boop1935 said...

thanks for sharing this wonderful gift

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!