YOU ARE VISITOR

5/29/2011

CU OK MESH SHAPES FREEBIE


I made a pack of 5 Commercial Use Mesh Sheets which you can get over at Twilight Scraps, just click HERE!!!!

They are available in full size or tagger size. They have a transparent background, so there's tons you can do with them! I do require credit with my CU items.


Well I thought a freebie would be nice to offer my fans here on my blog too, so here are 2 wire mesh shapes for personal or commercial use- a star and heart :) They are separate png files and they are full size. Please read the TOU included in the zip file. Just click the preview below to download from 4shared! And if you like this, please leave a comment! I have a better day when I know you are happy too :) xoxox





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you I use mesh for backgrounds often

Cindy said...

Thank you so much! These are awesome!

Divine Kreationz said...

thanks so much!

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!