YOU ARE VISITOR

4/13/2011

I Won an Award From The Zone!


I Love The Zone! It is one of my favorite spots online!!! The main goal of the group is to teach copyright awareness as this is very important for graphic artists and hobbyists. They also have great games and activities to show of your talent, as well as a wide assortment of free tubes to play with :)

I am very greatful to recieve this recognition- copyright compliance is something I try to emphasize in my tuts and I am glad to know that I am doing a good job doing so! Thank you so much for this award!

Go visit The Zone Groups yourself, I'm sure you'll love it there too! www.thezonegroups.com

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Congrats hun!! What an awesome accomplishment!!

Savage said...

CONGRATS, HUN!
You most certainly earned it!♥♥

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!