YOU ARE VISITOR

I CT For...





GOT GIMP?

i ♥...

3/12/2011

Spring Template and a Tag for Artmama

I am loving the spring vibes traveling thru the air! It is inspiring to me, the season of regrowth... Here's a template I made and I created a tag for Artmama today with it- she has alot of freebie kits and I know they have been handy for me a few times :) Visit her blog! http://artmamasstudio.blogspot.com/ The tube came from Anita Lee's Creations, another great resource for freebies! Click on the preview below to download the template from 4shared! And if you download, please leave a note for me :) xoxox


3 comments:

Trin0714 said...

awesome lucy

AW Design said...

Thanks for the freebie:)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!