YOU ARE VISITOR

2/04/2011

Template Challenge for Creative Misfits

Hello! Hope your 2011 has been enjoyable thus far :) I am trying to keep up with everything... My son turned 8 last month and is finding an interest in women already! He told me the other day that the contestant on Wheel of Fortune was "even more beautiful than you, Mom." LOL! Boys... What can I say?

And my daughter is turning one in just a couple days! I am a terrible planner but am organizing a few ideas for the festivities. She has a very pretty dress coming. I can't wait to take pictures of her in it! LOL... I love having a lil girl! She definitely is a princess :)

ANYWAYS LOL I made a couple templates for a challenge in Creative Misfits! Go ahead and grab them, along with the other FABULOUS work done by all the misfits!!!! Click the preview below to get there :) xoxox

1 comments:

Janetb4oz said...

Looking good Annaica.

Hugs
Janet

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!