YOU ARE VISITOR

2/26/2011

She's 1 Now :) Free Template!




My baby turned one on February 6th! We had alot of fun celebrating the big day. She ate her first cupcake and made quite a mess! She enjoyed being the center of attention for the day. Khloe is so loving and sweet. She gives hugs (very good ones) and kisses too :) We got her photos taken and I own all copyrights to them. It is nice that you're allowed to purchase that along with the portrait package at some places... definitely an incentive.





I made a tag with my princess's birthday photos and am offering the template for you to snag from 4shared :) Just click the PREVIEW! I hope you like it and I hope you have someone to love forever in your life... xoxox












1 comments:

Trin0714 said...

thanks for another great template

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!