YOU ARE VISITOR

5/28/2010

Making Siggies

I am so thankful for the person that created the "siggy." Many sites allow the user to embed a signature after the writing they do, i.e. email messages, social networking forum posts... If the person responsible for coming up with the idea of making a personalized design to mark your words didn't exist, then I would have never found this enchanting world of digi-scrapping!



I spend a couple hours daily just looking around, getting inspired and then find myself wanting to stay up all night to create my masterpieces, lol. I am not surprised if others feel that exact way! Anyways, I want to get a couple things together and show you so I'll be back!

0 comments:

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!