YOU ARE VISITOR

5/10/2010

The Beginning Blog...

Wow~ here I am blogging now, how exciting! It's May 10th, 2010!

I have plenty of things to bring up on this blog and they will reveal themselves at the appropriate moments, hopefully, lol.

The main reason I want to blog is because in just the last month or two I have become obsessed with digi-scrapping and just everything you can use as part of the elements of making masterpieces... I plan to share my work with others here soon! So if you stick around you may find some inspirations that you have been looking for and didn't even know!

1 comments:

Carolee Sperry said...

Hey Annaica,

Congrats on the new blog!

I am just a TAD bit blog crazy, so I made a website full of blog info- check it out:

www.blogging4you.info

I offer a FREE 1 hour blog consultation if you are interested.

I am your newest follower....

TERMS OF USE

Click HERE to read my TOU.



Grab A Blinkie




...chatterbox...

Followers

I greatly appreciate any donations ♥ as it will continue to help me offer more freebies

I LOVE O.D.

Fight Cruelty!